Saturday, January 2, 2016

What a hiatus!?


Hei hei.

It was kinda unexpected, but I suddenly forgot everything about this blog
and never felt I had time to spend on it :S
So thereby I ended up having a break.

This semester, will be my last semester at HiNT university College, which is now becoming
North University. This means I will be working on my bachelor project. Both documentation and production. As I've mention earlier, I guess this blog would be more casual, with some art related
entries now and then, and if I have time I can post some sketches or even bachelor work for you, if I have time.

So yea...
That is the reason I may be silent for even more months.
Blogging is fun, but it takes time, and sometimes even thinking about this page, makes be stressed,
so sometimes I just have to block it out of my mind for a moment :)


But I've been having a great Christmas and New Years,
and I'm both happy to get back to my normal routines, but anxious 
for this upcoming semester. But only 5-6 months left. And with some hard work, I guess
everything will be fine :D

Have a lovely 2nd of December 
and I'll write to you later :D


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting! :)
    //Serietecknaren Ellen, tidningen Bibelgänget
    http://bibelgangget.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email