Thursday, November 19, 2015

30DaysOfLists: 02 - Things you are good at



1. Planning and making lists! (For me that is, planning for others are awful)
2. Eating! I try to balance it out, but sometimes, and especially during the weekends, I eat so much I get a bit afraid of myself xP
3. I'm good at staying at home in the weekends, gaming & working, while watching shows and series with my boyfriend.
4. I think I'm a bit good at dyeing my ahir. But  I also think it's mostly luck. (I have had ALLOT of happy accidets!)



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    I have miss all your post in your blog. I just wondring if i can draw at art on you? I can post art on you on instagram and my comic-blog, and my facebook pace. If you want! :)

    I following you on instagram. My instagram for comic and arts : ellenseriekonst.


    //Serietecknaren Ellen, från Tidningen Bibelgänget. :)
    http://finlandsgullet.wordpress.com/
    http://bibelgangget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email