Saturday, October 10, 2015

Intro3D: Viking Chess Showreel



Hello everyone!
Today I finally published this little showreel.
And no, this is not to brag, because there is nothing to brag about.

The Viking Chess bears I made in the first 3D course we had at my college, between January and May, 2014.
Called Intro3D, and we learned everything by scratch. this meant, drawing orthographics,
modeling, rigging, skinning, and texturing. 
This was allot to do, when you had no clue what you were doing.
Anyways, I survived trough it and ended up with all of these,
creepy but cute bears fighting for their land.

I made this video mainly for my self to look back on, and still be able to remove the working files.
But also to show some progress I guess :P

I hope you like it, and don't judge too much, everybody starts somewhere :P


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email