Monday, September 14, 2015

Anime Challenge: Day 2 - Favorite anime you have watched so far

Awww that's a hard one but I think I have to say

Love Live School Idol Project!


Both season 1 and 2.

Because I just as cute as I like my anime,
it includes slice of life, humor, drama and MUSIC!

I loved the songs in the series so much,
and I haven't had so much fandom of an
anime as I had, and still have, for this one :)

BUT!

This one is pretty high too :D

Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki

Just because it seemed so random when I started watching it,
short but funny episodes, 
and perfect slice of life, I always can go back to :D





Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I need to check out Poyopoyo! :O :D
    Sailor Moon is my all time favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you HAVE to check out poyopoyo! It's a must for all cat lovers :P

      Delete
    2. I have watched 3 seasons of Sailor Moon, but that was last year and I didn't like it that much, but I love the concept, and I would love it if I watched as a kid I'm sure :D

      Delete

Follow by Email