Tuesday, May 5, 2015

☆ Day twenty-three: 10 of your favourite foods.

I love food too much so listing up something won't be that hard xP

1. Kebab! The real big ones with a lot of garlic sauce and yummy!
 2. Fajitas! With great chicken and tzatziki sauce:D
 3. Taco! Is a must almost every weekend here in Norway xP
 4. Pizza! both bought and homemade, with lots of cheese.
 5. The shrimp salad I make at the salatbar when I'm at school with pesto-pasta and tzatziki xP
 6. The baguette I can buy at school with some kind of chicken curry stuff inside o_O
 7. Fish balls in white sauce with potato and lots of curry! :D
 8. Grilled salmon with a great salad and sour cream.
 9. I almost forgot the sushi! I love makis with salmon, avocado and Philadelphia cheese :D
 10. Norwegian reindeer stew, is lovely when made with cream and some sour cream :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email