Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week9 2015

Herru peeps :D

What's up?
I've been super busy this week, with house cleaning, school work and drawing.
So nothing super special have been happening.

But I took outfit pictures two days in a row this week :D

Thursday:
Outfit rundown:
Cardigan: Unknown (got it from a friend)
Blue shirt: H&M
Lace shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Hairband: Homemade

Outfit rundown
Cardigan: Unknown(gift)
Dress top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Thights: H&M
Over knees: H&M

I feel so funny always wearing H&M, like I was a sponsor or somethign funny, but I'm absolutely no! I should tho, since H&M always have the best in-store clothes where I live.

Oh well.

I've finally been playing allot of WoW again this weekend, which have been fun,
and chilled out.
Went to a birthday dinner at my Uncles place yesterday, and today I'm just gonna have a slacky day with WoW, Coffeh time with Dodger and tea :D






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email