Saturday, March 7, 2015

3 Top K-pop! week 10

So I found this webpage which posts k-pop video releases,
and I've been a bit disappointed because It's been so many boring songs released this week,
but at least I liked some that I have been listening to allot :D

3.
Lovelyz - Hi ~
I haven't listened to Lovelyz much before, but this song is the cutsy,
song I listened allot to in 2011-ish. Super cute song, and the video and the girls are so pretty and cute too :D

2.
MC Mong (Feat. Chancellor) - Love Mash
The first time I listened to this song I didn't like it.
BUT I kept checking it out, and I ended up loving it. It's funny, upbeat, and a perfect mix of rap and singing, that it keeps me interested. Also the video has both funny and cute aspects combined with some wtf scenes xP

1.
Amber (Feat. Taeyeon) - Shake that Brass

This song was actually released in 12th of February, but I did not like it at first, and haven't listened to it much prior to this week.  I think the mayor part of me loving this song now, is that I've become a big fan of Amber! she's part of the girl group F(x) and I've been fascinated about her style and attitude for a while, but I didn't know until this week how freakin' talented she is!
Keep up the awesome work girl!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email