Friday, January 16, 2015

My Christmas and New Years

I know it's a bit late, but  here it comes anyway.

I had a special but awesome Christmas vacation :D

Sadly I didn't take too many photos, but here are some ;)

Laze was the driver when we went to my moms cabin :) 

It's super important with the right music ;) 

My mom had done a lovely job decorating! 


A simple tree from the woods outside, and a lot of presents :D 

In Norway we open up the presents at Christmas eve, and we had a lovely evening,
with too much food, presents and laughter :D

 Me and Laze celebrated New Years alone, and I made my first New years dinner,
with help from my mom, making the Waldorf salad :P

New Years Kiss :P

Still happy I got some photos, and a memorable time :D




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Looking smashing in the first picture, and looking smashed in the last picture.
    Christmas well spent :P

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email