Monday, January 19, 2015

Games I played this weekend

So this weekend, other than going on a small trip to sweeden
I have bin playing several browser based games
+ one awesome mobile game.



So I'm gonna show you some of them and
tell you a bit about them.



First of is Tap Tap Infinity.
Jupp, there's something about those idle games blooming everywhere nowadays.
I have played several myself, and there is something really addicting about them.

Tap Tap Infinty is nothing special, but goes through a set of gameplay that I really like.


You start of clicking, but then get gold, to buy minions and upgrades,
and then the minions can fight for you, and all you do, is to upgrade,
and see the silly numbers go up. Jupp, really simple, but I just like having it on in the background :P




Then I Played through Sushi Cat 2!

I have tried the first version too, but never completed it.


This is a standard pussle game where you drop the can and tries to collect
enough sushi bits. I love the look of the game, and who doesn't love som sushi and cats :P



Paladog is a great game I've been playing several times.
But since found this game also on Kongregate, where you also could get 
achievements for playing the game, I had to start over again :P


Again, upgrades is the kay word, I just love to upgrade stuff and send it into fight :P
You are playing Paladog, and spawns minions + doing magic, to defeat the evil that have taken over their land. the game has levels, with small changes of gameplay within, kinda like minigames.




So, the mobile game I've been playing allot this weekend is 
Love Live School Idol Festival!
As you may know, I'm a big fan of the anime, and their music,
and I was so excited when I found the game.
Sadly I didn't understand much of it in the beginning, so it was just on my phone for
MONTHS without me playing it.
I'm working with a review on it, so you can get more info about it then ;)



The last game I played was Musaic Box, which I found on Kongregate through an achievement.
This was just a demo, but I loved it so much, so it's sure I'm gonna buy it,
and also make a review on it :D
It's a perfect mix of music, pussles and simple point and click.



I hope you will try some of these games,
and if you do, or have played them before, please tell me yoiu opinions
in the comments :D





Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Follow by Email