Wednesday, January 21, 2015

DIY Face Scrub!

So there's been a while since
I made the Lip Scrup DIY tutorial
so now I want to show you how to make
your own DIY Face Scrub.

What do you need:
Honey
Coconut Oil
Sugar
An empty jar
Spoon

This is what you do:
First take a big spoon of solid coconut oil.
(remember if you live in a hot climate the oil can be
liquid, but here in Norway it usually appear in solid form.)

Then take a spoon of honey.
Here I also used a solid version, to create the 
consistency I want.

Now add a spoon of sugar.
The amount of sugar is something you should
think a bit about yourself too.
Do you have sencitive skin, you may try a bit less,
or more if you have thinker, oily skin.


Now blend all of this together to make a smooth paste,
and clean the top, so it won't be any waste between the class and the lid.

Done!
When you are done you close the lid,
may be add a sticker too it,
or wrap it nicely as a percent.

Please tell me what you think,
and I will write to you later.



Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem :D I'm a big fan for natural, simple and cheap DIY beauty products :D

      Delete
  2. Yumi! And I think that the skin smells delicious after rinse!

    www.melyjuku.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Need to try that sometimes :-) I made handscrubs for Christmas gifts in December. I used sugar, babyoil, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper. Also added orange to some of the scrubs I made :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yea they make perfect presents from poor students, plus they are all natural :P

      Delete

Follow by Email