Friday, November 14, 2014

I'm a bit behind in Sims 4 :S

First I like to say I'm sorry I didn't blog on Wednesday, 
but I totally forgot :S

So today another video is up and I
am totally not planing my videos xP

Trying to get drunk and looking for ghosts xP


So if you didn't know, Sims 4s' October patch was ghosts!
So I tried to find someone to show you, but
first of all I didn't, second, the  video was made and uploaded too late xP

Sooo I really want to make a video showing Novembers and Decembers patch,
but we have to see about that, It's only 4 weeks left of the semester, and
I'm super busy.

ALSO too busy playing WoW: Warlords of Draenor!

Can you guess what I remembered the morning after the launch? -.-
I could be filming  it!! x'D
It was so awesome, and I had so much fun, but sadly,
it was in the middle of the night, and my roommate was sleeping next door,
so I guess I could be talking to myself like a maniac at that time :P

I am thinking about other WoW videos I could make, but I don't 
like ether because I won't seem like I'm showing of, because I'm
really not that good in the game xP

We will, see... I will at least try to record my big lvl 100 DING! :P :D

So... enough talking, check out the video and I see you later ;)



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email