Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October is here finally!

Hurray! Finally some progress in this semester xP


October is one of my favorite months, combines with December and June maybe :P

I love it so much, because it's a real autumn month, and then the last one before winter.
(yes I would say we have 5 months of winter in Norway. Starts in November, all trough March)
Also, I love Halloween even tho I don't do much about it,
but just a Holiday in these dark times makes me happy.


I'm gonna update my theme on my cellphone today, 
and I will show it to you later :3

I have to work with school shit now, so I hope you
will be having a great 1st of October!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love october! I can't wait till halloween got my outfit planned out just need the little pieces :)! I have a little giveaway on my blog opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk which I think you will like too! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email