Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 38

Good morning everyone!

Week 38 was an tiring week.
I was busy every day, and when I wasn't busy,
I still couldn't relax. Therefore I wasn't inspired to dress fancy this week, except Friday.
But walking around in jumpers is the best tho ;)



Wednesdays' Outfit:
Casual fall outfitt :D

I actually joined my roommates for the quiz at the
student pub that evening, and we had a great time :D


Fridays' Outfit:
A bit dressed up, since it was Friday :D


Sooo it's safe to say I was overly excited when the weekend came, 
and I truly felt I finally could relax since I have been so sleepy all the time.
Even now, I have problems being awake :P


So now it's a new week and I hope it will be better than last week ;) 
We will see, hoping for the best :D

Have a lovely day everyone! :D



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email