Friday, September 5, 2014

The Sims 4!

So as I HOPE you knew,
yesterday was the release of The Sims 4!!!!


I've been waiting so long for this, and tried to stay away
all the footage and videos from those who got access to the game early. :S



Sooo... after 3 takes, I finally was able to make a short video for you guys.

Yes I know, I'm mumbling, and remember this is NOT
a review of some sort!
This is simply my first impression of The Sims 4 compared 
to The Sims 1,2 & 3.







I really want to make more videos of Sims, since that is the one game
I grew up with and are still playing.

Of course, if that's gonna happen, it will only be casual,
since I never gotten great at the art of building houses and such... 
I'm also gonna check out some of my households on Sims 3 and 
at least show you my latest creations :D



I really hope you liked it too, and please tell me what you think about it :d




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email