Thursday, September 11, 2014

Leibster Award!

So last week I got nominated for this Liebster award! 
I have been nominated for this some time before, but that is 
some years ago now :P

That girl that kindly enough nominated me is Fashion Gets Fierce 
so please check out her blog :D

So the first thing I have to do is tell you guys

  11 facts about myself :D

1. I'm a lovely mix between an extrovert and super introvert :P

2. I've grown up with several dogs, but also had two cats.

3. I LOVE making checklist.

4. My favorite games are; The Sims and World of Warcraft.

5. I play MANY Facebook games, and figured
that it actually helps me with the game dev. part of school.

6. I've been blogging all through my teens, starting mainly in 2008,
but started getting into the way of blogging already in 2006/07.

7. When I was a kid, I could get so concentrated on a project,
so the time just flew by. An example is that I could start playing a CD, the drawing, and suddenly I could hear the last song on the CD without realizing the other songs past.

8. My favorite anime genres is Slice of life, preferably with no continuing story. 
Because then I can watch an anime while playing games, drawing or etc. 
without missing out on important stuff story wise :P

9. Me and Laze has been together for 4 years <3

10. I rent an apartment with 3 other girls,
at the place where our college is, but as you know, 
I go for 2 hour drive to visit my boyfriend or family almost every weekend.

11. I would love to be an illustrator when "I grow up", 
but I'm really insecure about my talent especially compared to my age.
(means that I wish I practiced more when I was younger)

Questions from Fashion Gets Fierce:
1.Why did you start a blog?
I started my first real blog, because I moved, switched school, 
and still wanted to tell my friends at the old place, about my everyday life.

2.What blogger inspires you the most?
This is quite difficult since I sometimes reads allot of blogs, and sometimes none at all.
When I got into Lolita it was Zeruda in 2010, but it has also been
Xiaxue, Mewkid and many more. I have no current favorite ;)

3.Did you ever felt bored about the blog? why?
Often! Mostly because I feel uninspired and writing entries 
and taking photos for it, becomes a job.

4.Tell me a little about yourself, what do you like to do, what you don't like, etc.
5.What's your biggest dream?
I love playing games, draw, listen to music and watch movies.
I do not like being alone too much, but at the same, I don't like being with lots of people for too long ether. I'm not a fan of exercise and I hate being late.
My biggest dream is to live happily with my boyfriend in a decent sized house or apartment, with a chihuahua, and my life is full of art and creativity.

6.Do you like to read? If yes, what type of books?
Sometimes, but it's been less the past years. 
My all time favorites of books is the Animorph series,
and nowadays I read the W.I.T.C.H. comics ;)

7.What's your biggest fear?
That would be loosing some of my dear ones,
but also being part of a car crash while driving myself.

8.What do you think you could do to make your blog even better?
Being more consistent, spend more time on high quality entries,
and be more motivated.

9.What do you hate most in a person?
It has to be when they are extremely self-centered, thinks they are better than others,
or takes credit of others work or sayings.

10.What's your favorite destination for holidays?
I haven't traveled much, and me and Laze often has a great time just being at home.
But my mothers cabin, is something I appreciate more and more.
I also love road trips, so I'm content as long as I can get a few hours trip included.

11.What's your least favorite food?
As in single food it's tomato.
As in a meal i think boiled/cooked white fish.

My nominees:
I follow so many blogs, and most of them are pretty big, 
so this is pretty hard, 
some may also have over 200 followers,
but here we go :D


Questions for the nominees:
1. What's your favorite animal or do you feel
connected to some sort of animal?
2. What was your dream job as a kid?
3. What is your favorite type of clothing?
4. What is/ was your favorite subject at school?
5. Did you have a favorite plushie as a kid 
and how does it look like?
6. What's your blog story?
Why and how did you start?
7. What is your favorite Holiday and why?
8. Who is your top 3 favorite bloggers?
9. How is a perfect day for you?
10. Where is the most exciting place you have been?
11. Do you have any guilty pleasures?

The Rules 
- Link back to the person that nominated you for the award.
-You must write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you.
You also have to answer the 11 questions given by the nominator.
- After completing this, you should nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions of you choice. However, you cannot nominate your nominator.
-You have to let your nominees know that they've been nominated and give them access to the link to find out more about the award.

So that was it!
I hope you liked my facts, my answers and my questions,
and I hope my nominees will continue this award, to help the smaller blogs grow :D



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! ;A; I love all of your facts ^^ especially number 5 it's so cute c:
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I can't wait to see your answers and facts :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for answering sweetie, and we have so much in common! I love w.i.t.c.h comics too! :)

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email