Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 35

Good evening!
This week has been wired.


We did not have any other classes than the Venture Cup Kick-off.
Which is an entrepreneur class.

It was super boring, but we survived :P


Tuesday: 
Shirt: SheInside
Top: market booth in Thailand
Jeans: I got the second hand from my
roommate, so I don't know where it's from.


Wednesday: 
Cardigan: Secondhand from my other roommate.
Blouse: SheInside

On Wednesday, my dad came to visit me, and brought my bicycle which I
have sold to my third roommate ;) We ate kebab, and had a nice talk :)


Thursday: 
Dress: H&M
Jumper: Cubus
Thights and OKS: H&M


Friday:
Jumper: Ebay.
Skirt: BikBok
OKS: Bodyline

Today was a bit of a weird day :P 
We where supposed to be at school until 3 pm and since Laze works to 4 he wouldn't take the train until 5-6 which meant he would arrive here at 7-8 :P

BUT! since the teachers had given us too much time, doing our tasks, we where able to finish up two hours earlier!
Since the weather was lovely and still two hours until Laze was done at work, I decided to go to trondheim and pick him up :P Then we could be more together and we got a road trip together ;)


Saturday we had a chill day, doing nothing special, but we joined my three roommates birthday party at the student pub. It was really fun :D


Today we where taking it really slowly. I drove Laze to the train, bought McDonald's and just been relaxing ;)

I hope you had a great weekend, and I see you later :D



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love your sailor moon jumper so cute!!!
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, I have nominated your for the Liebster blog award <3 you can see in this post here http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2014/09/liebster-award.html have a nice day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email