Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 34

As I told you this was the first week of school,
and getting into the routines was kinda hard, especially when it came to this blogging stuff... 

I may be posting the week entries on Sundays, since I have classes on Friday too, but we will see :)

I showed you the clothes I bought during the summer, and I used some of them
to make this weeks outfits.

Tuesday we started on Gamelab, and I got to meet our two new
groupmembers, two students from Spain :)

Cardigan: H&M
Top/Dress: SheInside
Skirt: H&M
Socks: H&M

Wednesday we had our first lecture in Sound Production, and worked with
our GameLab pitches.

Hat: Cubus
Tops: H&M
Pants: H&M

Thursday we had our first lecture in 3D Character Design, 
which I'm both scared and happy to work with :D

Blue sheer top: H&M
White sweater: H&M
Pants: Vero  Moda


Friday was a looong day. 
First we had our game pitches,and  lucky enough it went pretty well :D
We are gonna make a game called EcoSea! :P

We also had sound production class, before I went back to Trondheim for the weekend.

Top: Ebay
Skirt: H&M
Socks: H&M


It's been a relaxing weekend, and me and Laze haven't done much.
But it's been nice since I was pretty tired after this first week.

I know there will be allot of work, but I will get used to it as usual :D

Have a lovely Sunday :D




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email