Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Face Routene

So I figured out that I could show you which skin products I use :)

These products are those I been using a long time:
Clearasil Toner, Garnier Pure Active and Nivea Cleansing milk.

I liked the toner a lot, and it felt fresh and nice to my skin. 

Garnier PureActive is a wonderful product with 3 different uses. I love it as a scrub and a mask, but as a wash I felt it was a bit harsh. 
Nivea pure & natural Cleansing milk is great for dry skin, but I didn't feel like it was cleaning as good. So for the last weeks I used it I washed my face with another cleanser and then used pure & natural for a second moisturizing wash.


 Nowadays I'm using these three products from Formula 10.0.6.

Their toner "So totally clean" is the newest member of my collection in this series, and I think it works wonderful. It smells amazing, but because it contains perfume, and alcohol, to deeply cleanse problem skin, I wouldn't recommend this one for people with dry or sensitive skin.
"One smooth operator" is their scrub which I totally love!
I like the ingredients of it, the smell, the cute pink jelly look of it and its consistency. I think it worked pretty well, and my skin felt smooth and clean afterwards.
Their cleanser is "Best face forward", which I'm not gonna buy again. Most of it I like tho, the ingredients, smell, look of it, and the fact that it really cleans and removes make-up perfectly, which is really important for me since I really don't like make-up removers. BUT the drawback of it, which make me not buying it again is the consistency!  it says foaming cleanser, which I feel is bit of a lie xP
And the cleanser is almost liquidy! This makes the cleanser drip down my arms while applying, and you also loose half of the amount while squishing it out of the container, because it just flows away. It's almost like water, and I just really don't like it. If the consistency was more jelly like, I would love it :D

L'oréal Nude Magique CC Cream - Anti-Redness

 I bought this one after my BB cream got empty. I love products like this since I rarely use foundation. I wanted to try this since I really red cheeks and wanted a more unified skintone. I really like that this product has green pigments in it, as that works against redness. It also has nice coverage and all that, but I feel the color is a bit too dark. But overall I'm happy with it.

Sans Soucis Sensitive Eye Balm

I have a problem with thin and blue skin under my eyes. So I bought this by help from the girl a Vita. And actually I think it works! :O Pretty surprised actually xP I haven't used eye creams/balms before so I have no other experience, but the consistency is nice and creamy, and I really like it.

L'oréal Triple Active Fresh - Intensive moisturising gel cream

This cream I mainly use in the evening, since I use the cc cream or sunscreen during the day. I love that it's a gel cream which feels fresh and moisturising on my skin. Nothing more special about it. :P


Bio-Oil PurCellin oil

I've heard allot about Bio-Oil and after reading about all the ways you could use it, I was convinced to try it. Bio-Oil is a moisturising "non-oily" oil, which you could use to make scars and stretch marks less visible and get a more even your skin tone. Since I have allot of acne scars and pretty red skin on my cheeks, I wanted to try it out. I love it as it I can use it as an serum and moisturiser at the same time, I can mix it up with a bit of foundation for a more light and glowing coverage, use it on sunburned skin, fix frizzy hair or use on new plucked eyebrows against redness. It's written on the product that you should use it twice a day for about half a year to get the effect you want, and even tho I forget sometimes, and thinks that half a year is too long, I'm still satisfied with this product.



Vichy Capital Spoleil BB & Garnier Ambre Solarie

Last comes my two sunscreens that I use mostly on daily basis. I have two types; one Vichy BB cream spf 50 tinted cream, and one lighter spf 50 cream Sensitive advanced. I use the BB cream if I need some color in my face and to get some coverage. Unfortunately I think the tint is a bit too dark, and the cream is a bit too heavy and oily. I love the Garnier cream tho. It's light, good smelling, and feels moisturising without feeling oily. I use this mostly when my skin is working OK, when I can go out whit almost a naked face, for a natural style. Sadly I'm really bad at reapplying sunscreen since I'm mostly inside during the day, but I have a feeling that Garniers cream wouldn't be a problem to reapply compared to Vichy BB cream which most likely feel even more heavy, and you have to wear allot of powder on top.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email