Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dentist morning

Morning! :D

Well I've been up for about two hours already,
and also been to the dentist.

My appointment went well, but there was a kid there, that 
made a bit of a mess at the dentist office. he was crying, and 
couldn't decide if he wanted to be in the chair and go through the appointment or not xP
I felt so sad for the dad!

I have no plans today, but may be do some laundry, and play with the dogs :D



Last night, while I watched the movie I mentioned, little Zara, came to my room and where sleeping in my lap! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Now I'm gonna work with some future blog entries, and watch mid-day TV :P
Have a lovely day :D


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aww dentists are never fun but I'm glad your appointment went ok and you can now cuddle with your doggies :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I have gotten pretty used to my braces dentist, but I'm happy I'm finally finished with it now xP

      Delete

Follow by Email