Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 21

Hi Guys!

This week I've been exhausted! :O

mostly because I've been having a lot of crappy work to do xP

Outfits for this week was simple since I didn't bother to dress up:
Ready for GameLab workday.

This wigs is perfect for the really hot weather that's been lately.

I dressed up a bit yesterday since I went to Trondheim. 

I like with wig just more and more, but it was 
too hot to wear it actually xP

And by hot I mean may be around 20 degrees Celsius.
But we're just not used to it where I live so it's
always a shock xP

Today I've been editing photos, had internet problems and a group meeting over skype.

Now I should work, ooor just die by the temperature, and watch House xP

See ya!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email