Friday, May 16, 2014

Week 20

Hi guys! :D


I do not have much to tell other that I'm looking forward to summer now,
and that I drove to Trondheim on Wednesday.


Here is Tuesdays Outfit:

And Selfie :P


 Wednesdays Outfit:

and selfie:


I'm soon gonna go and have lunch with my dad, so I do not have much time :D


Tomorrow it's Norways national day, and I'm actually going to wear Lolita! :O
I have a coord inspired by our flag in mind :D
Hope the weather is on our side ;)


Have a super Friday evening :D


8 comments:

  1. Cute outfits~ Can't wait to see your Lolita co ord :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej!
    Just nu så kör jag veckans blogg hos mig. Var gärna med och delta!
    http://lympan.blogg.se/2014/may/veckans-blogg-2.html#comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vill du synas i min e-tidning och samtidigt ta chansen att vinna ett exklusivt hårvårdskit? Kolla in detta:
    http://www.adaras.se/vinn-exklusivt-kit-fran-vision-haircare/#comments

    :D Kram!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email