Sunday, May 11, 2014

Top 5 favorite Pokémon 3rd Generation

Generation ||| is placed in the Hoenn Region, and was released in the pokemon
games Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby!

Sadly I've never played those games, since I didn't play before the DS games, and it was a bit after my first Pokemon fan wave.

That's why I really wish that GameFreak would my DS versions of those games as the Soul Silver and Heart Gold.

Wait what? They are aren't they! :D Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire launches November this year and I'm so frikin excited :D

1. Milotic
I love water type pokemon, so what is not to love about this pokemon?
Well it's beautiful, and a water pokemon so that makes it my top 1.


2. Jirachi
This one makes me think about Christmas :3 I love the fusion between the Japanese wishing notes, and wishing upon a star, and that become a really cute pokemon<3


3. Tropius
I actually have no idea why, but since first time I met this pokemon, I really liked it xD
And it's really funny that it's a fudgin big dinosaur, flying with leafs as wings, and that it has
bananas as a beard xP


4. Gardevoir
Again... It's beautiful! That's my problem with grass pokemon, I don't like to battle with them, but I love how many of them look!<3


5. Latias
This one is one of the cutest legendaries I've seen! Sadly I haven't played with it (Can you actually catch it? if you know pleas tell me!), But I have a lovely sparkling pokemon card of it too :D





Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love this gen so much, Ruby and Sapphire were such good games. I'm gonna get a 3ds just so I can play this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new pokemon X and Y is great! Love it :) And nice Pokemon's you have chosen to write about, the first one is so cute =^-^=

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWW vilka SÖTA haha :) skön blogg du har

    Om du vill se en vacker våning kan du kolla in min nya post :)

    Ha en härlig dag

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email