Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dying Project

Hi guys!


So on Monday I had this
dying project for my hair.
I was gonna use the rest of my Manic Panic 
hair dye, before I dye my hair
into a more natural color later.



I actually planned to do this last week,
but since it's construction work like right next to our house,
with digging and stuff, the water was shut of.



So I  decided to do it yesterday instead....
But when I got home I figured out that it was no water again -.-
Fortunately it came back later that evening, 
so I checked the shower if that worked,
and started dying my hair.



When the dye was in, I sat down, ate snacks, 
played World of Warcraft and was pretty content.

BUT
when I was to wash it out, 
I jumped into the shower, ready with all my skin products,
clean my face, hair, and body at the same time.

NOPE.
It was water... but no power at all!
Just a tiny bit.



So I didn't even bother to try to shower all of me,
stepped out, and stood with my head between the doors 
desperately trying to get the dye out of my hair.

Fortunately after some extra conditioner, to get the rest of the dye out
I was finished, and I could chill again.



Sooo that little project didn't go so well xP

The dye didn't sit ass well ether,
but I really doesn't care, since I love it like this,
and I'm gonna dye it again soon :D


More pictures will be in the weekly entry on Firday :D



Hope you like it and see you later :D 



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Follow by Email