Thursday, April 3, 2014

March on Instagram and BTW! :O

On Instagram Mach wasn't that interesting, 
but I got some pics anyway;)




And! I'm sorry that I haven't told you
But I took of my braces in Mars! :O
It was soo cool, and I'm so happy with the result :D
Sadly I have to wear this braces plate icky stuff :S
But it's so much better that all this metal constantly in my mouth ;)


Today is a nice day, I've been just relaxing this morning, gonna go to school soon, 
and this afternoon I will be going to Trondheim ;)
It's even sunny outside so this will be a great day ;)



Have a lovely day everyone <3



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. nice look! your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks, always lovely to get new readers comment :D Sure I will :D

      Delete
  2. Cute ^^
    My best friend got her top braces done recently, very cool!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo... Well I hope she's doing okey ;) Good luck for her ;) Thanks btw :D

      Delete

Follow by Email