Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Like Saturdays :3

Happy Saturday cuties!


I finally used my Nikon D40 on Thursday 
and took some photos :D
Sadly it's a bit Tricky cuz it doesn't work quite properly.
But I just have use some time and do everything manually. ;)
 I love that my new room has two window and is really light :D


You have a Nikon D40 and you take outfit photos in the mirror? :O

Yea I'm sorry xP I still have to find out a nice placement for the camera for full bodyshots ;)

Outfit:
Skirt, Thights and Overknees: H&M.
Whoolsocks: Handmade, gift.
Shirt: Cubus
Headband: Handmade, by me:)



Yesterday med and Laze went to my dad and we had a delicious
Kebab Dinner :3



We were gonna be "baby"-sitters that evening for these lovely cuties:
Zita and Zara<3


 And because of the lovely sunshine I had a little "Photoshoot" with them :P
 Zara is never calm so it was really hard to get a nice focused picture of her xP



Lovely spring weather, and even some flowers has popped up the last couple of days :D



 She almost blend in with the grass :O



And of course a little selfie:P



So today, I have been drawing  a bit, played with the dogs, and
am now going to play some Skyrim which I started yesterday ;)

So in general pretty relaxed day ;)



Have a Lovely Saturday peeps :D



Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your skirt!! Also those dogs are adorable *w*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety<3 I yea I really like it too :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh..great that you have a good light in your room! Our place has windows facing directions, that daylight doesn't come in that well.. You have a new camera? Congrats! :D You'll get used to it soon! ^^

    You look so pretty! ♥ The flowers are so sweet.
    Zita and Zara are way too adorable!! xD

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks :D No I haven't gotten a new camera, I got this camera in 2009 actually but after 2010 I haven't used it as much :S That's why it's a bit hard to work with because it's a bit ruined ;)

      Delete
  3. aww the dogs are so cute and I love skyrim~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :D I haven't played Skyrim too much, because I think the dungeons and Dragons are pretty scary :P but there is so much else to enjoy :D

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Your dogs are adorable. :)

    http://maryslilblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email