Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gifts from Manchester :D

As I told you my BF DukeLaze went to
Manchester this Easter!
Sadly I don't have a lot of money, so I couldn't join me :(


BUT
As kind as he is, he brought gifts for me
and they were so awesome! :D


A My Little Pony shirt that says
 "I don't always watch cartoons, but when I do, I watch My Little Pony! :D



Minions poster from "Despicable Me 2", a Madoka figurine
and a Oshawott plushie! :D




Almost a bit creepy above my bed xP





I've been wanting a Figurine like this for years, but I've just haven't bought one yet.
And here in Norway they're REALLY expensive :S





Oshawott is one of my favorite starters,
and Laze did of course know that I'm a Water-type fan! <3




Aren't they beautiful<3


Have a lovely day<3



Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Omg the Madoka figurine! I'm so jealous!!! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Magika Madoka a good show? I tried watching an episode or two but it was kind of weird?? Haha! Beautiful blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the show! Yes it's pretty weird and I was really surprised by the plot of it :D Thanks a lot sweety :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sv; thanks! :D I did it myself ^__^ or yeah, i made the whole design myself so obviously :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very cute gifts sweetie~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email