Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Break!

Good Friday peeps!<3
I went home yesterday, and I'm so happy now cuz we have Easter Break!


But first two of this weeks outfits :P

On Wednesday I had a chill morning, and I decided to wear this simple outfit, but with my wig :D

Sadly after some hours and i decided to go to the school and work, I took the wig of because I was a little bit affraid to waer it at school, as you may saw on my Twitter.

Kinda weird tho since may hair was really messy and weird that morning xP




BUT!
Yesterday I actually wore my pink wig (as you may saw on my Instagram and Facebook )
And it was really fun :D I felt like it made my simple outfit really cute :D


Wearing it at school was no problem. I have actually wore two of my wigs to school before, so it should be a problem. People didn't care that much, so that was nice :D



Today I've been working with projects a bit,
but soon I will get ready an go to my mum :D
Haven't been there in for ever :S

So looking forward to a cozy evening with my BF, my mum, stepdad and my 
little brother ;)


The rest of the weekend I guess I will be drawing and playing games. And of course be with my boyfriend as much as I can since he's actually going to Manchester on Wednesday, without me! :O

So other than that I have no plans yet. ;)

Happy Easter everybody, and I write to you later ;)




Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Follow by Email