Friday, April 18, 2014

Deviantart Favorites: Drawing and inspiration

I have a weird thing of specific kind of pictures.
I love photos taken of drawings or paintings, while they're working with it
or drawings, artwork about drawing/painting etc. xP



I don't know why, but I just feel really inspired about it.
And I feel like drawing and creating stuff when I watch them :D


So I just want to share some of my favorites with you :D










These are other work I found on google, but can't find the artist behind.
Anyway all credits to them, for their awesome work,
and they make fabulous and inspirational wallpapers for my computer :D







BTW!
If you follow me on Facebook you may saw that I wrote that I've finally
put up most of my Lolita clothes for sales. (Except my absolute favorites, which I can still wear.)
I was so nervous because I feel kinda bad for selling my lovely 
Lolita clothes, but I was able to sell away 3 dress already yesterday. So I'm
really happy about that.

For now it's only within Norway since I have no experience with international shipping.
But we will see what will happen later. I will may make a sale page here on the blog too ;)

Have a lovely day<3






Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This is completely off topic but oh my, your eyes! They are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are truly so many great artists out there. I'm just amazed by their skill.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email