Monday, April 28, 2014

Day nineteen: 5 of your favourite toys

Today it's day 19 of the Fairy-kei challenge!
This one is a little different, because I decided to have five PHOTOS of my favorite toys <3

Most of my favorite toys has been bought not so long ago, but there is some old treasures too.

My Hello Kitty plushies and the MLP dolls! They are so wonderful to watch when they are standing together like this :)

I didn't get any Pokemon cards when I was a little girl, but when I grew older, I started buying them myself! As you can see, I love water-Pokemon! :D


I got this one at a flea marked last spring, and I was so happy that I started jumping xP



This is one of the toys I have from my childhood. It's a robot-dog, and it gets heart eyes when you give him the bone :)


This is my absolute favorite toy! it was my favorite teddy-bear for ages, and nothing could replace him. I got him when I was around 1. years old, and it is pretty worn out :( His name is Basse and he will always be a bear, with long ears and no tail :P


Q:
What are your favorite toys?




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. hej!
    fina bilder! :)

    Du får gärna kolla in detta videoklippet http://youtu.be/buhv2mDCzd0 :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email