Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Danganronpa!

So this weekend I played 
Danganronpa: Hope's Academy and Despair's Students / Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
for almost 20 hours!
And I already can't wait to play it again next weekend<3



Danganronpa: Hope's Academy and Despair's Students:
(English name Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
This is a Japanese game for PSP, but I played it on a emulator. The game is mostly a visual novel, where you should make relations to people and investigate. I would explain it as cute anime-style mix of battle royal/Hunger Games and Saw, where 15 students get trapped into a High school and they can't graduate unless they kill someone, without the others knowing it's you.

I think the game has a really interesting artstyle, mixing the artstyle of the environment between 2D and 3D. 
I feel the characters are interesting and really deep, and because of a lot of plot-twists, there's something new and interesting all the time.

I have never played a game like this in many aspects. I have never played a lot of concoll games, even tho I love to play with a controller, and therefore it's pretty fun to find such an exciting game. I have also never really played a visual novel, and because of other parts of gameplay mixed with reading and investigation, it really gives me motivation to read and gather information, which you NEED to solve the game.

The third aspects I love with this game is the theme xP The big point I often can play awesome games, are that I freak out too often, and thinks even the smallest dark space or monster can be sceary. And I also have a love/hate relationships to horror and scary movies, where I love mystery and creepy stuff, but I also hate getting sceared. This is why this game is prefect for my style! It's scary/sick and absurd, with mystery, but cause of it's artstyle, bright colors and Monokuma, humor and the fact it's a visual novel, which makes it rather impossible to freak me out that hard. I'm just shocked or confused, but still carious about what will happen next :D



At last I'm really loving it that it's so much franchise of Danganronpa, which means that my fandom now ain't just for this game!

I can continue playing :

Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Farewell Despair Academy
(English name: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair )


Dangan Ronpa 1.2 Reload


Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo - Dangan Ronpa Another Episode

It's also an Anime:


Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation


A Manga:

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei 

And two Novels:

Danganronpa Kirigiri



Danganronpa/Zero

And on top of that I have read that there's pretty much fanfiction stuff about it too!!! :D

Weey so much fandom! :D
So I'm really looking forward to continue playing the games and at least watch the anime :D

Q:
Have you  played, watched or read something from the Danganronpa series?
What do you think about it? :D



2 comments:

  1. The game seems nice and I loove when can just play non stop for a loong time! :D
    I miss especially online gaming, when I could play all day long.. <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me too! I haven't been playing "real" games for a really long time now, so it such a relaxing thing to finally do again :D

      Delete

Follow by Email