Sunday, March 30, 2014

2 entires 1 day?! o_O

Hi!
 I know it's pretty unusual for me to update two times on
one day. But I've just been obsessed with blogging this weekend.
Working with upcoming entries, finding new blogs to read and 
update my Bloglovin account. :3

Follow on Bloglovin



So that's what I've been up to today ;)
Yesterday me and my boyfriend finished the last season of Friends,
and we have no idea what to do now :O

No series can compare to Friends, so it won't be easy to find a new one to watch.
Today on the other hand we watched Pokemon Origin.
Sadly it's only 4 episodes so we finished it pretty fast, but it was so freakin' 
awesome, and we were so into it we almost cried several times xP



So now we have been taken a relaxing shower, done some
facial treatments and just relaxing before a new day of work tomorrow ;)



Have a lovely evening guys! :D




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. If you can you should watch true detective I'm finding it really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can you should watch true detective I'm finding it really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post~ ^^ Friends is such a nice show! I've only watched a few episodes but it's so good and really funny ;A; The Pokemon series also looks really good! I'll have to check it out soon<3
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Well I'm a big fan of Friends, and I never get tired of ti :3

      Delete

Follow by Email