Friday, January 3, 2014

New years shopping!

Yesterday me and my boyfriend actually went shopping,
to use the gift cards we had gotten for Christmas.


Our round was quickly over, and it was actually my boyfriend who bought only clothes :P 


So I just bought stuff I needed:

1. a temporary headset until I get a new cable for my BOSE Headset ;)
2. A new blank phone case. The old one was totally cracked up and ruined, and now I can finally make a new design :D
3. Three pens for art line-work and a white gel pen, for highlights ;)


Today's my last day of vacation and after the weekend I'll be going back to school :(
The schedule was fudged up and I really don't want to go back to my small little room alone :(
But I'm sure this semester will be okay too:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email