Monday, January 6, 2014

First day of the semester

Today it's back to business!


First day of this semester, and we're starting with "Introduction to 3D"
which is one of our new courses this semester.


I'm both excited and terrified at the same time,
but I hope I will have a good time, and I'm happy I'm back at school again ;)


Nothing special happened this weekend, but me and my boyfriend went
to my dads place on saturday. We were having a lovely time, and even watched Ponjo!
A studio Chibli movie I love more and more :D



Yesterday we slept for a looong time, were chilling out and watched the dogs, before we went on a little last date before I went back to Steinkjer. We ate a lot of Pizza and both of us felt really sick afterwards xP


Anyways...
Today is first day of school and wish me luck ;)


Have a nice day! :D

1 comment:

Follow by Email