Thursday, January 9, 2014

Digital Media

Another course we had this semester was
Digital Media!
So I decided to post some of the "artwork" I made for the assignments ;)



This was the first delivery, where we were just messing around with the camera, and adjustments.




We where supposed to make a poster, and this was my first attempt.

This is the result after some editing before the exam portfolio delivery.


In another assignment I removed one of the flowers, and now you can't even notice where it was supposed to be :P


I was also supposed to add something from a picture to another picture, and with was the result.

This is the result after some editing before the exam portfolio delivery.


In one assignment, we were suppose to draw in paint from a sketch we made.
This was my first attempt to draw something only with Photoshop and a Wacom (drawing) pad/board.


The last assignment was to make a pic poster, banners and a tumbnail!

I take no credit for the pictures and info used, and the concert info is fictional with a mix of Kyarus previous and next world tour ;)







I'm really sorry for the quality, because something got messed up, when I added my watermark and added them to blogspot, so please deal with it.


I hope you liked it and see you next time :D



1 comment:

  1. These are really nice! You have talent :)

    http://chantelbevis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email