Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blizzcon and WoW: Warlords of Draenor!

So in the beginning of November Blizzard had their Blizzcon weekend.

Since it was i California, of course I couldn't just go there, but my boyfriend bought a virtual ticket, so we watched most of the blizzcon live on the internet.

Due to the time difference, we where up pretty late both Friday and Saturday night. xP

The part I was most exited about was, the introduction of the new World of Warcraft expansion!
Warlords of Draenor!



Of course they couldn't tell that much about it, but I loved that they could show some of the artwork and the new character animations :D


As I have heard tho, so is the main part of this expansion that we're going back in time, and hopefully get some of the actually backstory behind World of Warcraft in game. I really like this, since I'm not big of a lore reader, and like to get the story through the game, So I just hope they don't fuck up the real story with making this expansion.


I also like that they've "upgraded" Outland/ Draenor like how it was before the war and before the whole land got destroyed.



I also love the thought of having your own garrison in WoW, and it seems like this is Blizzards way of getting may be more casual and girl gamers, because I get this Sims/Animal Crossing vibe from it, which I actually like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email