Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of the year!

And suddenly a whole week went by without blogging ;S god the days goes too fast :(


First off all I had a great Christmas eve, with a lot of food, and a bunch of presents :D


This is some of what I got ;)
A romantic novel set during WW2. And a Paint Tool SAI tutoral book. 


 A bunch of Promarkers! :)


Beauty products always comes handy, when I'm living by my self  ;) 


And hair products :D


Some clothes and a lovely fluffy hat from Røros :D


And my big wish for this Christmas, a stereo to my car, so I can play music when I'm driving :D


I also got 9 Disney Classics on DVD ( I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture of them) :(
And Earlier this December I got Beyond Two Souls on PS3 too :D



The rest of the Christmas I've been playing games, visiting people and eating too much :S


Yesterday,  me, Laze, my father, his girlfriend and daughter went to the cinema and watched
a Christmas movie called "Jul i Flåklypa" :)

I was so fun and cozy :D


Today is New Years Eve, and were gonna be eating turkey, playing games, and have fun!


Have a lovely day, and see you again next year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email