Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shopaholic and Silver Hair

Hi folks!
I hope you have had a great weekend because I have ;)


On Friday I finally went home to my boyfriend after a long week missing him,
and it was my last day with ash-blond and redish hair :P

(BTW tried the puppy-eye teckique but it doesn't work well on my eyes :( )

Because in the evening I bleached my hair silver blond again!
It turned a bit orange and yellow, but with some turns with some purple toner, it turned out well ;)

(Having purple toner in my hair (left) and the final result (right))


On Saturday me and BF went to my old apartment (which is to my grandmother if you wonder) and started packing because my father and his girlfriend has bought a house and I get a HUGE room there :3
So after loong hours of packing, moving and carrying, we went home and chilled out with some gaming :D



On Saturday and Friday I also did some shopping xP (i'm broke now xP)
I really wanted to buy some new stuff to fit my pastel goth and creepy cute look for this fall.
I love everything I bought and I can't wait to wear it and show you guys :D 


Today I have been playing Black and White 2 as well as yesterday, and helped my father with some moving before I went back to Steinkjer ;)


Now I have been cleaning up a bit and will be going to bed soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email