Friday, August 23, 2013

First week at College!

Hi!
So this week has been busy...
And even though the real classes haven't really started jet, it doesn't mean that I've been walking my butt of to join all of the activities and such.


Well first.
On sunday I drove to Steinkjer by myself to move in for sure. I had so much stuff in my car and my room was such a mess before I got to clean it up. I was so lucky to meet three lovely girls, which I live with already then.


On Monday I went for a little sightseeing by my self, and ended up shopping a bit. Steinkjer is a perfect sized town, so you can walk everywhere and even to a big mall without driving or taking the bus.

Tuesday was our first day at school.
This was my outfit:
It's much like an outfit from last week though, but just look at my lovely new shoes I bought at the children section at H&M! love them<3


And I'm so happy to finally have a full body mirror. Now I don't have to stand on my toes and you don't need to look at messy bathroom pictures :P (just my messy room xP)


The day went fine and in the evening we went to a bay to party, and so on to a club. It was really funny and I got to meet a lot of nice people ;)


On Wednesday I was pretty tired. The day went with some boring info classes and then me and some classmates went to a really boring party :S So actually nothing special happened that day.


Yesterday my class (SPO = as in Games and entertainment technology or something) and the Media class went together to a camp, where we did some activities and such.


In the evening it was a quiz race, with all the new students and older students who guided and helped us. We had to do tasks like drawing and miming, and it all ended at the student pub.


Today it's finally Friday, and  I was so exited 'cuz I decided to drive back to Trondheim and visit my boyfriend this weekend :D


We had one lecture this morning and we started our Game Lab project, which means that me and my group is going to make our own game! :O I'm so nervous about it, but we have until Christmas to finish it we hopefully we gonna get much guidance from our teachers.


I had a simple but funny outfit today :3

After the lecture it was a barbecue in the schoolyard, and then I drove home.


So now and my boyfriend has eaten delicious homemade pizza, and I'm planning to do some gaming done. Have to do my research for school right?! xP


I'm verry happy about school for now. I have made good friends from Iceland and Russia, so that's a great way for me to practice my horrible English :P


I hope to post something awesome we do in class, but again I'm sorry if the blogpost doesn't come as often as you want. I just have to make a plan and create a flow between blog, school and hobbies ;)


Hope to see you soon<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email