Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Idol Animes!

So since I have summer vacation, I have finally time to watch a lot of Anime! :D
I have found some new favorites, and a new genre that I love <3

It's Idol animes!


So actually animes about being a Japanese idol, and etc.
The first one I saw, and the one I really fell in love with, is Love Live! School Idol Project!




It's about three girls who starts a school idol group, to get their school noticed and preventing it to shut down. They are all so cute, and innocent, and I love the spirit they have, that they can fulfill their dream. The characters have distinctly personalities, and you really feel you get to know them. The music is so catchy, and I just love to watch the performance scenes over and over. I really recommend it, but it's sure sad it's only 12 episodes. But it's written here that a second season will may be released in April next year. Can't wait!!



The second Anime in this genre I've seen so far is AKB0048 (First stage).




This anime is shortly about a group who calls themselfs AKB0048 as a tribute to AKB48, which now perform around in space, after that humanity have destroyed the earth and moved around on other planets. Many of the planets have banned entertainment, and AKB0048 performs guerrilla concerts to keep the peoples hopes up. They also have to fight against DES (Destroy Entertainment Soldiers xP) who tries to stop their concerts on several planets.

The funny thing about this Anime is that you clearly see that it's made to promote the real group AKB48. The voice actors are mainly from AKB48 and SKE48:

And all the music is by AKB48 or the AKB48 subgroup NO NAME (formed to provide the singing for the anime).

This anime is pretty absurde, because of the promotion it has, but also the setting in space, fighting, and how important they seem to be for the galaxy! I think even tough this is a great anime, with awesome music, and dance moves, and I recommend it :D

The second season of AKB0048 (Next Stage) was released January this year. I will sure watch it some time in the future:




At last I watched The iDOLM@STER 



The IDOLM@STER is about a group who get a new producer to make them get jobs and become a top Idol-group. They make subgroups, and many gets their own commissions as celebrities, such as photo shoots, advertising, shows and etc.

This anime is based on The IDOLM@STER game, where you are the producer.

This anime didn't move me that much, watching it from an idol-genre-point of view. I think few of the song were catchy, the episodes are very like "everyday life"-anime and I didn't get much of an idol feeling from it.

BUT! This anime really moved me too. There was several moments I started crying (yes I'm very movable xP) and since I love to watch "everyday life"-anime while playing games and etc. this anime was perfect!



Other Idol-animes:
I have been searching a bit and I found a lot of idol related anime, I may be watching in the future, and to give you some extra anime tips for this genre:



Lovedol: Lovely Idol




















So there you go!
I'm sorry for the long post, but I have been working hard on this one, for research and stuff, so I hope you liked it :D
If you have seen any of the animes, or would love to watch them, please comment,
and if you know any other Idol related animes, please tell me<3




1 comment:

  1. Hey Churi Chan thanks a lot for showing me these. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email