Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



So some weeks ago a lovely fellow norwegian loli blogger name Josephine(Frillypinkdreams) nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! :D
That's so sweet of her, and please check out her super cute blog <3 :3



So here we go with the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. Thank the person who gave you this award. That´s common courtesy.
3. Include a link to their blog. That is also common courtesy.
4. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularily
5. Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
6. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Here are the blogs I nominate:
1. Zerudaswonderland
2. Frillypinkdreams

3. Howalon
4. Irodohieru
5. Lapetitemarionette
6. Pastel Darlin
7. Hoshi Hanako
8. PrincessRin
9. Rainbowholic
10. Jasmineblu
11. Electric Space Carousel 
12. Frillycakes
13. Princessmio
14. Trelli
15. Deadsushi


And then some facts about me :)
1. I was a pretty boyish girl when I was a kid, even tough I had my collection of barbies.
2. I had braces one time before, in 6th grade, and had to get it back on last autumn.
3. My parents was divorced when I was 7.
4. I have moved about 13 times in my life including when I moved by my self for one and a half year ago.
5. I have been serious bullied several times at school. (It's okay now though, no need to worry ;p)
6. I'm hopefully gonna study "Games and experience technology" at the college HiNT this fall.
7. In about a month, me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years <3


So that's it. Thanks a lot again Josephine for the award, and I'll write to you guys soon <3<3



2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific
    style and design.

    Feel free to surf to my page; best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk for nomineringen! Jeg skal "svare" på dette i mitt neste innlegg :D Oi, 13 ganger så utrolig mye. Og så er det leit å høre at du har blitt mobbet. :C Samtidig er jeg glad for at det virker som om du har det bra nå. Du er god. <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email