Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Russetid is over and time for exams

Hi again! Long time no see, but I have been spending my time partying, being with friends, school and chilling out :)


So since 17. May the national day of Norway was our last day as Russ, I know wanted to share some photos of what I have been doing. 


Last time I told you about the Russ "baptism" and I was baptized "Lolita", and it was such a funny night with music and everything, even though the weather shifted between sun and snow xP

Some friends of mine :) After the convention with all the  Russ at my school, some of us when to a friend and ate burgers we bought at the way:D

 

Some camhoreing after I got my hat back at the Russ "baptism"


So trough the weeks we are russ we can to different "knots" (which we show on a string which is on our hat), which is kind of Russ tasks, some are pretty stupid, many are about drinking and sex, but I only did nice girl "knots" :P

So some of the knots I did was these:
(some pictures are borrowed by my best friend Merethe :3)
         Me and Nanna crawled in to the store and asked                  I ate a Russ card 
                the staff to take down beer and bought it :)                   (it tasted horrible :S)


We sat under the desk for a whole class our (this is Merethe :3)

And I drew a picture of me and my favorite teacher Siri, were we travel trough time and space trough the history of language and literature, and handed it over to her :3

I also did; be a cat a whole day at school, stick 10 nice comments on 10 different cars, and kissed the cafeteria lady on her cheek :) 


So the Russtid ended at our national day last Friday.

And we celebrated it by walking and singing our schools Russ song in the 17. May Russ parade :D
(Picture borrowed by my dad <3 I look crazy xP)


So this has been a really funny period, but now I have to really study for the exams.
I got all written exams in Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk ( if you don't know we have to official written languages here in Norway -.-') and Music History and Analysis (I think I can call it that :P)

Another thing that happened sice last time I blogged is:

That I have now given away my lovely cat Pusen. I just couldn't take care of it anymore, due to money, summer vacation, and that I fortunately is going to move this fall to go to college :S
It's sad,but I know we will get a lovely home, and he really deserves it :)


So I will do my best at the exams, and I will may not be blogging to much again, but stay tuned at Wednesday cuz' I have a big cute surprise for you :D:D

Love you guys :3:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email