Monday, April 8, 2013

☆ Day seven: 5 songs that remind you of Fairy-Kei.

Since music stands close to my heart, differents songs and genres is really important for my evryday life, mood and style. Some songs that I think fits with Fairy- kei, or makes me think of Fairy-kei is:


1) Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Candy Candy



2) K-on! the Anime - Fuwa Fuwa Time



3) The Lucky Star anime opening


4) Buono! - Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!



5) Hatsune Miku - We are POP Candy

The reason I chose these songs is mainly because they make me happy, they are cute and have some cute and crazy music videos!

Before I say "see ya" I have to say I'm sorry for not blogging lately, but I just don't have the inspiration, and the school takes all of my energy. I think it's also pretty sad cuz' you don't comment as much as you did before, and that makes me kinda loose my motivation :( sorry cuz blogging is a really fun thing to do, when I'm inspired and get responses :)

Have a nice day cuties<3

2 comments:

  1. hihi, I remember some of these! :D and now I wanna watch more anime <3
    - merethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replay: Aw cutie <3 Your blogg is so sweet and your comments made my day!! Thank you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email