Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wreck-it Ralph and J-pop!

 Hi and Happy Easter!
So I started my vacation last Friday, and on Saturday I went for the first time to the cinema with my little brother! We watched Wreck-it Ralph which I have been exited to watch for a long time now.


I'm a big fan of both disney and games, so this was a great idea for a film.


Before I went to watch it I discovered this song on tumbler, from the movie, and realised that it was by AKB48! :O It was so awesome to find j-pop in such western culture like Disney is!






Even though I have to say that it has happened before though :P In Cars 2 When they visited Tokyo, they used a song by Perfume as a soundtrack :D



( I serious got chills when he talked about Perfume! I'm such a big fan!)



So well. If you're curious I really enjoyed Wreck-it Ralph and I can't wait to buy the DVD and watch it over and over again. :D


My point about this post was to tell you how exited I get when I hear J-pop (or k-pop) in western culture, and how proud I feel in a way, since I know how big the musicians are in Japan, even though almost no-one now who they are here. 

Have a  nice evening<3


1 comment:

Follow by Email