Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Outfits and haul

Hi cuties<3

 I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I just haven't had the energy.
But here is a little update with some outfits and some stuff I purchased the past days :)

This is my outfit for last Friday  I wore false eyelashes again for the first time, in months, and that was pretty fun :P I actually wore Lolita again last Thursday, but sadly I forgot to take a picture of it :(


My outfit for Monday was pretty simple. I wore false lashes again and now, it's becoming a habit :P 


 On Monday I also got my Russ (a period before our graduation, where we party and have a lot of fun here in Norway) clothes, and wore my Russ jumper on Tuesday. It was so warm and comfy<3
 

A week and a half ago I finally made my first order from DreamV! I have been dreaming about their clothes for years now, but never ordered. So here is what I got:
Platform "tea party" shoes. I'm no big fan of heals for everyday use, but I really like the height  it gives, so I thought they were perfect<3

I always loved yellow so I had to get a pair of these. They were a little darker than I expected, but no deal, I love them anyways :D

 Since spring and summer, fortunately, is arriving soon, I needed some nice tops.

 I loved the details and the color on this one :D

 I saw this one on the Frillycakes blog and I fell in love with it immediately!

 I've been looking for a cute hood dress for a long time ago, so I just had to get this. It's so soft and comfy<3

Since I always use my pink "tutu" skirt for fairy-kei, I bought a new blue one :3
 

Today I had a day of, and went down town to do some shopping:
I bought some new make-up, and tried a new foundation, which I think will work pretty well. 

I also bought some stuff to decorate my Russ pants and Russ jacket. You may not have a clue what I'm talking about, but I promise I will make a huge post about it, when I'm ready :D
 

Last but not least I finally found Animal Crossing for DS! I totally fell in love with it on Tumblr, and I decided to buy it. unfortunately they didn't sell it anymore, so I have been looking for a used version. Today I was waiting for the buss, and I just went into a game shop, just to not freeze my but of, and then I saw this one! :O I just can't wait to play it :D

Tomorrow it's school again, and that's a pain, but oh well. Just some months left, and I'm finished with High School  :D:D
Have a lovely evening <3

4 comments:

  1. Oooh..lots of things! :D
    Hih..you got the same dress..yayy ^__^ It's so cute and the price was just right. ♥

    The game looks really nice, been wanting some new games for my ds since I started playing it again..mayeb I should go sell some of my old games and check out some second hand games in a store. :)

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not the clothes I'm wearing on the outfit photos,but the shoes and clothes displayed under them are all from DreamV :D

      Delete
  3. Syyykt fine klær! Du ser dessuten helt nydelig ut med lange vipper *0* Blogg oftere <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email