Sunday, February 24, 2013

Vacation in Gran Canaria!

Around 2 AM Saturday morning I arrived home again after 5 days in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria!


I don't want to write about every day, but I can say there was a lot of sun, food, some drinks and waiting for planes and luggage xP
Here are some photos:
Merethe, me and Nanna when we first arrived in Puerto Rico! :D



 We had a great view from our apartment, and much sun there all day<3



It was also awesome at night. 


 We tried out a few fancy drinks from the bar at the hotel, some were delicious, and some were horrible! :O

Everyday we ate breakfast at our apartment, so we could avoid the restaurant people who always wanted us to eat to them xP



I will never forget this vacation, and it was so fun to go with my best friend, and the first trip without my parents :)

Have a nice evening peeps<3

3 comments:

Follow by Email