Wednesday, February 27, 2013

☆ Day five: 5 of your favourite places to buy your clothes.

A big reason I started dressing more like Fairy-Kei style is where to get clothes! It's so much easier :D


1) Well this isn't one store, but flee markets in general and second hand stores! I started going to flea markets only a year ago, and I found out that I had missed a lot! maybe you don't find something wearable right away, but you kind find textiles to sew with, and that's a good start.


2) I have always, even before J-fashion came into my life, loved H&M! of cource it depends on the seasons if you can find pastels, but often in the DIVIDED section I can find a lot, and of course in the childrens apartment :D

 

3) Ebay is again not only one store, but it's great to find good deals there!


4) A lot of stuff I bought at Bodyline for Lolita still works nice in Fairy-kei such as stockings, bloomers, short skirts ect.
   



5) Dream V Rakuten is also one of my favorites, even though I haven't beem shopping there jet, but I will! I love their shoes, and cute cut sews :D

 

8 comments:

  1. Cute post, I too shop in every one of these. :P

    Iiih..such a cute little blood elf! :D
    I drew a blood elf poster for my friend some years ago for his b-day present. My main characters were a night elf hunter and a draenei pries. ^^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, anbefaler du å bytte til blogspot altså? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sv: jeg anbefaler kansje å bytte til blogspot. Det hjalp i allefall for meg som skrev om J-fashion og hadde INGEN lesere xP Siden jeg også skrev på engelsk funket dette fint :)

      Delete
  3. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaah to much kawaii stuff..can't handle this! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the list!
    I love fairy kei~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post hon! i just found out your blog an i absolutely loved it!
    I am following now, follow mine back?
    ***********
    HF
    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email