Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New haircut! ='o',=


I'm so sad I haven't posted this earlier  but last Saturday I finally went to the hairdresser and got a haircut. My hair was really damaged by all the bleaching and dyeing, so now I had to cut of a lot. But now my hair is finally soft again, and it is so nice to run my fingers through it, without getting stuck in a tangle.                                                                                                        

I'm sorry for the bad photo, but I just had to post a photo before I went in the shower xP


Today I also got a new case for my phone too, as you can see! Isn't it cute?! :D:D


3 comments:

  1. Iiih..the phone cover is so adorable!! ^__^
    Don't worry, your hair will grow again!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Its like its the year for Loli´s cutting their hair shorter! I cut mine off too^^
    You look amazing!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur haircolour and this phone case is amazing hmm melt <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email