Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 planner

Since the new year is finally started, I could start using my new wonderful planner I ordered from Ebay  i november :D


 There was many cute planners, but I decided to go for Little Twin stars! They are so cute, but I don't find many things with them here in Norway :(


 Here is a simple calendar of 2013 and 2014.


 Yearly plan


 Monthly plan


 And weekly planer, with a cute checklist, and cute details.


 There is different colors and artwork for every month :D


 Notes <3


 I really want to know what this is! xP


 More lovely note sheets


 Really cute stickers<3


 A map over the subway in Osaka I guess xP


I also bought a cute note book                              Here is the front page of 
                      of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma<3                                          the planner <3

Lovely details here too<3


I will try to be good at planning this year, and try following my to do lists.
Have a nice day<3

10 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww this planner is perfection!!!I love little twin stars ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Osaka not Tokyo. But very cute tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute too, so pink! :D

    There are way too many schedule books I'd like to get for one year..hih x)

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, they're so cute :o
    What did you search for on eBay to find the Little Twin Stars type of planner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you can just try to seach for "little twin stars planner 2013" but I used this store http://www.ebay.com/itm/360507500962?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

      Delete

Follow by Email