Thursday, November 22, 2012

flower headband tutorial

So this summer and fall I have notice a trend with this flower headbands. Some massive and some really discrete. 

 






So I decided to make my very own! I used an old diadem and some cheap decoration flowers form the supermarket and a clue gun.


I started by only gluing the back of the flower on the diadem. afterwards I tried to make the leafs lie like they covered the glue some places.


And this is the finale result. Really easy :)





Q:
What do you think?
Do you like this trend?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! ^^ I wanna try this out now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and looks very easy to make. Will keep it in mind to try it out ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the flower headband trend ^^

    but, what have happened with your blog!?! I thought you didn't update it anymore because I no longer receive feed from this blog even though I follow it via bloglovin!! I've got months of posts to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so wonderful!!!I should make a one! *___*

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email