Monday, February 4, 2013

☆ Day four: 5 of your style-icons.

Since I never get updated on names, this one is kinda difficult, but I will try at best.


1) I have already mentioned Moco



2) Lovely and really creative Swedish Pastelbat I also love her creepy-cute look <3
  



3) Mio Pastel Raindrops is a huge inspiration for me starting dressing more like Fairy-kei.


4) I found Pastel Ai by searching around for fairy-kei at youtube, and she have some lovely tutorials :D

 

5) And then I have to mention Serepuff who was one of the first ones introducing me for Fairy-kei


 

4 comments:

  1. Great style icons, they all look amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these beautiful girls,they inspire me too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a blog award. Details are on my blog.

    I should do a post about my style icons :3 Pastel Ai would definately be on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute gals !!! <3 I love such creativ people wich inspires me all the time ^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email